The Recording List
- Checkbox: Clicking the checkbox in the column heading will toggle a selection of all the recordings. You can toggle specific recordings by checking the box in the relevant row. Expanding the checkbox drop down enables the ability to toggle all recordings, mark as unwatched, and delete selected recordings
- Location: Identifies the city (if available) and country the website was accessed from
- Referrer: Reveals the referral source. Common examples include Google, a website affiliate, or Google Ads Services
- Entry Page: Which page the visitor entered the website on
- Last Seen: When this recording was last viewed
- Pages: How many pages the user visited during their session. Expanding the pages icon for a specific recording will list all of the pages the user visited, the time they spent on each page, and enables you to watch the recording of that specific page
- Duration: How long the visitor spent on the site
- Device: What browser, OS, and device type the visitor used to visit your site
- Refresh icon: Refreshes the recording list and adds any new recordings
Hovering over any of the recordings will reveal more options, which are explained below.
- Star icon: Clicking this icon will 'star' or bookmark this particular recording. You can find all of the starred recordings under the 'All Recordings' drop down at the top.
- List icon: Clicking this icon gives you the option to add a tag, download the recording, or delete the recording
- Play icon: Clicking this icon will open a new tab and start playing the recording
Learn how to adjust the controls of the sample recording below.
The areas of color indicate high levels of user interaction.
- Page dropdown: The name of the page you're currently watching and the amount of time the visitor spent browsing on the page. Expanding this list enables you to switch to a different page in the recording
- Rewind / Fast forward: 'Rewind' to previous page or 'Fast Forward' to next page in the recording
- Play/Pause icon: Play/Pause the recording
- Speed icon: Changes the playback speed of the recording. You can change the speed to x1, x2, x4, x8
- Dropdown button: Clicking this toggle expands a tab with further detailed information about the recording. This includes the location, IP, ISP, device, screen resolution, language, referrer, start time, duration, and any tags or variables
- Star icon: 'Stars' or bookmarks the recording
- Menu icon: Clicking this icon gives you the option to download the recording, go to the live page, or go to our support center
For a full walk-through of the recording list and the recording playback, you can also watch this video.