In this article, we'll show you how to integrate Mouseflow with AnswerMiner.
Use it to
You can use this integration to import your Mouseflow analytics data into AnswerMiner to further analyze and explore.
Setting up this integration is done exclusively in AnswerMiner. Please follow this short guide to set up the integration:
1. Log in to your AnswerMiner account.
2. In the "Connect Datasource" menu select the Mouseflow connector icon
3. Log in to your Mouseflow account and to find your API Key using this link: https://eu.mouseflow.com/settings/api (or navigate to it by clicking on your email address (in the upper-right), select "My settings" and choose API in the left sidebar).
Note: If you do not see your API key, please reach out to email@example.com
4. Once there you get your API Key and copy it to your clipboard. You may need to click the "Roll Key" button to get your full API Key (please make sure that no-one else is using the current key before doing this).
6. Go back to AnswerMiner and provide the requested details in the form such as Region, Account email, API key (just paste it), and the date range. Click "Connect".
7. After a successful connection, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Click "Show analysis" on your newly created Mouseflow dataset. Now, you can explore your data.