Drupal is one of the most popular open-source content management systems available. In this article we will guide you through the few steps involved in installing the Mouseflow tracking code on your Drupal site using Google Tag Manager.
Use it to
Install Mouseflow on your Drupal Site and begin gathering insights and optimizing your conversion rate.
Get the Google Tag Manager Module and install it on your Drupal site
This step is only necessary if you don’t already have the module installed, if you have it already, please skip ahead to the next step.
1. Copy the URL for the appropriate file for your version of Drupal
2. Log into your Drupal project account as an admin and from the dashboard click Extend.
3. Paste the URL for the Google TagManager module into the Install from a URL field and click Install.
4. When installation has finished, please enable the module.
5. Once you've completed the installation of Google Tag Manager in Drupal please go ahead and Add the Mouseflow tag in Google Tag Manager