A session is created when a new user accesses your site, or when the Mouseflow session ends and the user performs a new action on your site. A Mouseflow session ends if one of the following scenarios occur:
- The user is inactive for more than 30 min.
- The users are active on a page for more than 1 hour.
- The user has more than 100 page views.
- The user clears browser cookies
- The user loads the website in an incognito tab.
- If you perform a 'mouseflow.stopSession()' call at any time on your site.